Requests for official transcripts are made through the Office of the Registrar. Requests may be made in writing, in person, or on the web. The instructions for each method are as follows:
Request a transcript in writing
- Print the Transcript Request Form located under "Forms" at http://www.moreheadstate.edu/registrar/, or write down the information it requires. Your signature is required on the request document.
- Send a check or money order to Morehead State University or complete the credit card information on the transcript request form. The transcript fee is $7 for each transcript requested. Credit card information will not be retained.
- Mail the form and payment to: Office of the Registrar, 201 Ginger Hall, Morehead, KY 40351.
Request a transcript in person
- Transcripts may be requested in the Office of the Registrar, 201 Ginger Hall.
- Payment is due at time of request.
- You may have the transcript mailed, return the next day to pick it up at the transcript window or pay an additional fee for same day service. You must have a photo ID to pick up the transcript.
Request a transcript online
Morehead State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript, go to: http://www.getmytranscript.com.
- Select "Order/Track Transcript"
- Select Morehead State University from the drop-down box and click submit.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
Note: If you have a hold on your record, you will not be able to request a transcript until you clear all your holds.