Requests for official transcripts are made through the Office of the Registrar. Requests may be made in writing, in person, or on the web. The instructions for each method are as follows:

Request a transcript in writing

Request a transcript in person

Request a transcript online

Morehead State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.

Note: If you have a hold on your record, you will not be able to request a transcript until you clear all your holds.