J. Blackledge, D. Butz, L. Couch (Interim Chair), L. Haller, S. Kidwell, D. Olson, S. Reilley, G. Remillard, I. White, W. White
- Understand the complexity of human and animal behavior and the influence of psychological, biological, and social factors on behavior.
- Be competent in psychological research methods including experimental design, data analysis and presentation, report writing, and computer utilization.
- Understand the methods and knowledge base of six core content areas of psychology.
- Understand the principle tenets and major theoretical characteristics of major systems in psychology.
Additional competencies for the Area of Concentration in Psychology include one or more of the following:
- Develop additional knowledge of specialized research areas of psychology.
- Develop additional knowledge and skills in psychological research design and analysis.
- Develop practical and theoretical competencies in areas of applied psychology.
Senior capstone course