A. Ahmadi, T. Creahan, T. Ghirmay, M. Yasin
Students completing the program should:
- Be prepared for entry level management trainee position in a manufacturing or service industry, in the public sector of the economy, or in any other major (profit or nonprofit) enterprise by completing a sequence of courses which prepares the student to:
- do basic analysis of economic and financial events,
- prepare written reports concerning economic and financial events useful for making managerial and other business decisions, and
- present oral reports concerning economic and financial events.
- Be qualified for graduate study in economics, finance, or other fields directly related to economics.
AACSB/EBI Undergraduate Student Satisfaction Survey
AACSB/EBI Undergraduate Alumni Survey
Test of Understanding of College Economics (TUCE) Exam
Focus Group Survey
COB Internal Survey
COB Co-Op Employer Performance Appraisals