Required Advisor Contacts
It is essential that students maintain a close relationship with the academic advisors through frequent visits. Students must touch base with the advisor periodically for the following purposes:
- To obtain the advisor's approval of the trial schedule prior to registration using eAdvising;
- Student and advisor uses eAdvising to plan current and future class schedules;
- To initiate class changes during the drop/add period;
- To complete a change of program form to change the major, minor, or area of concentration; and
- To complete the online Program Evaluation. Transfer students should schedule a conference at the beginning of the first semester at MSU.