How To Pay Tuition and Fees
Students who have registered for fall classes will be able to view their billing shortly after July 1. Payment is due in full, or students must select an online payment plan, by the close of business one week before classes begin. Payments may be made in the following manner:
- Online via Web payment (ACH, credit card or debit card)
- Mail balance due, addressed to:
Morehead State University
Office of Accounting and Financial Services
207 Howell-McDowell Ad. Bldg.
Morehead, KY 40351
Mail payment so that it can reach our office two weeks prior to the beginning of classes.
- Pay in person on campus. (Pay in person at the Cashier's Window, 207 Howell-McDowell)
- Pay in person at one of the Regional Campus Centers.
MSU at Ashland 1-800-648-5370 or (606) 327-1777
MSU at Jackson 1-800-729-5225 or (606) 666-2800
MSU at Mt. Sterling 1-866-870-0809 or (859) 499-0780
MSU at Prestonsburg 1-800-648-5372 or (606) 886-2405
MSU at West Liberty 1-800-648-5371 or (606) 743-1500
Forms of Payment:
MSU accepts the following forms of payment:
- ACH (Automated Clearinghouse)
- Master Card
- American Express