G. Blunt & M. Probst
Bachelor of Science Program Competencies
Students will demonstrate:
- Knowledge and understanding of the biological and applied sciences which lay the foundation for this area of study.
- Knowledge of and ability to measure and assess physical wellness.
- Ability to design, support, and evaluate individuals in fulfilling programs designed to promote improved wellness.
- Ability to develop, teach and assess exercise skills and activities.
- Ability to develop, promote, administer and evaluate a variety of wellness programs.
- Knowledge of wellness programs for all populations.
ACSM HFI Exam