R. Albert, B. Grace, B. McCormick, C. Peng
Students completing the program should be qualified to:
- Analyze financial activities and/or events.
- Write reports concerning financial activities and/or events.
- Present oral reports concerning financial activities and/or events.
- Use computer and other technological skills in their careers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of ethical issues in finance.
Graduates will be prepared for entry-level positions in financial management, investment management, financial institution administration, and financial planning. In addition, graduates will be qualified for graduate study in finance, economics, management, marketing, or any other field directly related to finance.
Finance Exit Exam
Finance Exit Survey
AACSB/EBI Undergraduate Student Satisfaction Survey
AACSB/EBI Undergraduate Alumni Survey
COB Co-Op Employer Performance Appraisal