Required Advisor Contacts
It is essential that students maintain a close relationship with their academic advisors through frequent visits. Students must meet with their advisor periodically for the following purposes:
- To obtain the advisor's signature approval of the trial schedule prior to registration;
- To pick up midterm grade reports;
- To initiate class changes during the drop/add period;
- To complete a change of program form to change the major, minor, or area of concentration; and
- To complete the online Program Evaluation. Transfer students should schedule a conference at the beginning of the first semester at MSU.