Associate Degree Requirements
You will receive your associate degree after you:
- Complete a minimum of 64 semester hours of prescribed and elective college credit. See the academic programs section of this catalog for the specific requirements of your associate degree program. A prescribed program is not required for the Associate of University Studies degree.
- Earn a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on all work at the University.
- Complete at least 16 semester hours at Morehead State University, including one semester preceding graduation. Correspondence courses do not satisfy this requirement.
- Complete a one credit hour MSU 101: Discovering University Life course during the student's first semester if the student begins as a freshman or transfers to MSU with less than 24 credit hours.
- Complete 21 semester hours of general education requirements as follows: