Bachelor of University Studies Degree Requirements
A major, minor, or area of concentration is not required for the Bachelor of University Studies degree. Students may take a wide variety of subjects or concentrate all studies beyond the general education requirements in a single discipline. For more information, see an advisor, Regional Campus Director, or University College, 331 Allie Young Hall, (606) 783-2084.
You will receive your Bachelor of University Studies degree after you:
- Complete a minimum of 128 semester hours of prescribed and elective college credit, 43 semester hours of which must be courses numbered 300 or above.
- Earn a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on all work completed at the University.
- Complete at least 32 semester hours at Morehead State University, with the last 16 hours preceding graduation earned from MSU. Correspondence courses do not satisfy this requirement.
- Complete 48 semester hours of general education courses. See the general education course requirements for bachelor's degree requirements.
- Complete a one credit hour MSU 101: Discovering University Life course during the first semester if the student begins as a freshman or transfers to MSU with less than 24 credit hours.