Exceptions to the Pre-College Curriculum
The following shall be exempted from the requirements of the Kentucky Pre-College Curriculum:
- Students who are 21 years of age or older at time of application;
- Students entering baccalaureate degree status with 24 or more semester credit hours applicable to a baccalaureate degree with a GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale;
- Students who meet the ACT or SAT exemption scores in a subject;
- Active duty military personnel, their spouses, and their dependents;
- A student enrolled in an associate degree program.
- Out-of-state students; or
- International students.
The above is subject to approval by the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education.
When admitted, a student is locked into an associate degree program unless the student has an academic index of 500 or above.